Tuesday, February 16, 2016

New intern from Sweden

Hey everyone! My name is Tobias. I'm 27 years old from sweden, and i'm the new intern for 6 hole weeks! I arrived on the 1 of february so a have been here 3 weeks already, the time here is going fast!
My first week here, i was to no use. With a Fever and cold i was most of the time in bed for recover my self, i was ill almost the whole week, i was human again on saturday, so it was not a good start for me. But during that week, i learned a lot about the organization, about Whale sharks, my work, and the city of La Paz. Both Darren and Sarah introduced me well about everything and helpt me When a was ill, so big thanks to both of them! I timed good for a Carneval that was going to be in the town, i diden't know there was going to be a "Jippo" (Swedish) in the center of La Paz! They had all kinds of games you could play, Sweet thing to eat like, Gorditas de nata, Churros m.m! They had different stages where all from kids to Local band was Playing, and then the parade, With the tema "Greek Gods"!
My second week though, was much better, throughout the whole week! I think we have seen more then 20 Whale Sharks, mabye 10 dolphins and something i have never seen befor, Mobulas. It is a sort of Mantaray that jump in the water! Darren told me that when they do jump, it is usually a lot of fish to eat nearby, so they jump of excitement, so Happy over food hahah!

I Hope that rest of my weeks here in La Paz will be as amazing as the second one, or better!
Thanks for now, and see you soon!
Adios

No comments:

Post a Comment